To improve, preserve and ensure the economic well-being of all members.
The National Franchisee Association (NFA) serves the BURGER KING® franchisee community through advocacy, education and training, networking and member-focused programs, services and benefits.
Established in 1988, the NFA is governed by a 27-member Board of Directors—composed of six officers, 18 regional franchisee association presidents, and one representative each from the Minority Franchisee Association, International Hispanic Franchisee Association and the Canadian Franchisee Association.
NFA committees focus on specific areas and issues to offer operational and strategic guidance to franchisees and advice to Burger King Corporation management, while supporting the association’s objectives and policies.
The NFA—with headquarters outside of Atlanta, Ga., and a government relations office in Washington, D.C.—employs a professional staff committed to providing vital support and assistance to the board, committees and the franchisee community at large. Additionally, the NFA seeks to develop innovative programs and services and offer unparalleled benefits to its franchisee members.
The NFA works with member franchisees, system suppliers, business partners and Burger King Corporation to promote franchisee growth and success while elevating the brand’s leadership position in the industry.
- Conduct business in a manner that is always honest and forthright.
- Make decisions based upon the long-term best interest of the continuing economics and financial soundness of the NFA.
- Uphold our promises and commitments in the services the NFA delivers.
- Seek to understand and anticipate the needs of our members and provide the products and services that reflect those needs.
- Instill and promote the value of teamwork and cooperation to a common vision.
- Support, recognize and reward ongoing professional growth and development of staff.
- Demand high expectations of ourselves and those we partner with by delivering timely, innovative and exceptional levels of service to members.
- Attract and retain staff that is committed to the pursuit of excellence.
- Continuously assess, anticipate the future and strategically plan and deliver innovative products and services for the mutual benefit of our members.
- Strive to be member-driven by providing services that meet and exceed members expectations.
- Foster and nurture mutually beneficial relationships between board, staff, members and the community at large.
- Foster open and productive cooperation and communication among ourselves and other affiliates of the system.
- Provide a professional working environment based on trust and teamwork.