The NFA offers advertising opportunities to BURGER KING® system suppliers through FLAME® magazine, on the NFA website and in our e-news communications.
What is FLAME?
FLAME is the official magazine of the National Franchisee Association of BURGER KING franchisees. This publication is a four-color quarterly magazine comprised of up to 70 pages. The magazine is mailed to more than 1,400 domestic franchisees in the BURGER KING system, Burger King Corporate executives and NFA associate members.
Some of the topics featured in the magazine are vendor spotlights; leadership columns; industry advice from subject matter experts; educational/business-building articles; government relations updates; convention and meeting previews and recaps; featured articles from BKC; regional association meeting spotlights; and member news.
How do suppliers benefit from advertising in FLAME?
- FLAME is mailed to every NFA member and to Burger King Corporate executives.
- Select vendors will be featured in the Vendor Spotlight section of the magazine and have the opportunity to contribute educational articles to the publication.
- FLAME is a great way to get your name out to the BURGER KING community.
- FLAME is a reference tool to look back upon as needed.
- FLAME is a great way to show your support for franchisees through their association. Your contribution is appreciated and remembered.
Website and E-news Advertising
Banner advertisements are available for placement on the NFA website or in our weekly e-news communications. Banners are available in three sizes. We encourage all NFA members to utilize the NFA website as their home page. This further increases the visibility of your advertisement.
How do suppliers benefit from advertising on the NFA website and in e-news publications?
- A direct link to your website (a benefit of Associate Membership and/or website advertisement).
- Unlimited opportunity to submit new or updated ads for the website and e-news throughout the year.
- You can purchase a banner advertisement on the NFA website or for e-news for as little as $250/month.
- E-news ad buys include weekly News You Can Use placement (only full banner is available for e-news).